George Fellowes Prynne


introduction | work | screens | biography |


St. George

  • Additions 1911-1920
  • Observation and documentation point to (a) altar and flooring in Lady chapel; the altar is very similar to that at St. Mark, Hadlow Down; (b) furnishing in children’s corner.
  • Observation also suggests that the oak screens are probably also by Fellowes Prynne.
  • The postcard illustrated shows the interior.  The card has written on it the year 1947.